Our member’s lottery is currently suspended. We hope to launch it again in the new year. .
We run a members-only monthly lottery. We hope enough members will take part to help the Credit Union become self-financing.
- Tickets are £1 each per month and any member can buy up to 10 tickets for each monthly draw.
- You will be allocated a number for each ticket.
- You will be committing yourself to the same number of tickets for 12 months.
- The cost will be taken directly from your share account each month and any winnings will be paid into your account.
- The draw will take place every month and winners notified. A full list of winners will be posted on our website after each draw.
- The lottery will be managed by a committee none of whose members may purchase tickets.
- The lottery committee will determine how many prizes will be awarded and the value of each prize.
- The complete rules can be provided on request
- To take part, complete the form on the Forms page and return it to the office.
The May 2019 draw was the 80th. Roughly half the proceeds are paid out in prizes, the rest goes towards running the Credit Union.